TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes, I would consider that getting ripped off,not sure there
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes, I would consider that getting ripped off,not sure there

Posted by Quick_Z on April 05, 2010 at 11:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 264 times.

In Reply To local shop ripped me off.. posted by KasbeKZ(VA) on April 05, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Message is much you can do after more than 2 years, but that doesn't make it right for them to do that. I got ripped off from a member here in this very forum that sold me 3 old-style square-top Nismo injectors, that were supposed to be in good condition, 2 out of 3 failed within minutes, and I spent half the price of new-style injectors on those 3, plus all the work of installing them, they worked for 20 minutes. When I tried to get a refund for those 2 the same day that I installed them, the person said that there was nothing wrong with them, that either I messed them up, or my car burned them out, but I just replaced the injectors again, and guess what, nothing was wrong with my car the way that guy said. Anyway, I just wanted to say I agree with you, this is ripping people off. I couldn't do anything either because it was used electrical parts with no warranty, and you probably can't do much either, but that doesn't make it right for them to do it though.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.